High-Quality Invisalign in Laguna Niguel, CA
You’ve dreamed of a beautiful smile for as long as you can remember. It’s NOT too late! From teens to seniors that beautiful smile is just an Invisalign® procedure away. Dr. Richard O’Braitis is a Certified Invisalign® Provider.
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable. No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
- A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company. Be sure to read our article on Why You Should Choose Invisalign to Perfect Your Smile.
We now offer Invisalign Teen™ designed specifically with additional features that compensate for Teen treatment challenges.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!
Teens have a lot to deal with. Crooked teeth don’t need to be one of those things and neither do wire braces. For many teens Invisalign Teen™ is the perfect solution.
Designed for Teens!
Our office is now offering an exciting new product, the Invisalign Teen™ System. It works– one million patients worldwide have made Invisalign their clear choice.
Give your Teens the Gift of a Healthy Smile
Invisalign Teen™ offers the same effective technology that the standard Invisalign® system does, straightening teeth with a series of virtually invisible aligners— with additional features that compensate for Teen treatment challenges.
Key among those features is the Compliance Indicator, which monitors wear time, eruption control, and root torque. If you’re not familiar with any of these terms, our dentist will be happy to talk to you about them and their importance for teen orthodontic treatment.
Why Invisalign Teen™
- Positive Self Esteem: Invisalign Teen™ is clear. You do not have to be self conscious about metal braces in your mouth. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Go ahead and SMILE.
- Hygienic: Invisalign Teen™ is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. No forbidden foods. Then take them out – you can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign Teen™ is comfortable. There are no metal brackets or wires as with braces to cause mouth irritation, and no metal or wires means you spend less time in the doctor’s chair getting adjustments.
- Invisalign Teen™ is affordable. Invisalign Teen™ costs about the same as traditional and other clear braces, and is covered by most types of health insurance. Also, financing options are often available.
Invisalign Teen™ Treats
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
To learn more about the Invisalign® procedure please contact our office.
We will be happy to talk to you about these clear, clean aligners. Teens love them, and we know you will too.